Our arrow wraps are a combination of style, durability and ease of use that makes it the best arrow wrap on the planet. All our arrow wraps come in a package of 15. We have multiple options in width and length. You can also choose to have the wraps numbered. We typically number them 1-15.
Every aspect of the White Water Archery wrap was carefully considered. From the thickness of vinyl and laminate armor to the color that is chosen to most closely match common fletching and vane colors. We want your wrap to be the perfect compliment to your arrows. Best of all designed, manufactured and shipped from right here in the USA!
Arrow Fit Chart:
- .75″ – your smallest micro diameter arrows on the market. Your arrow better be SMALL!
- 1″ – fits most standard diameter carbon arrows from 500 spine and smaller.
- 1.125″ – fits the stiffer spine arrows 400 spine and up, but not your fatboy style arrows! Also works well with the crossbow bolts.
- 1.25″ fits most of the fatboy style carbon arrows around 23/64″.
- 1.4″ is for only the largest circumference arrows available on the market: your 27/64”
How to calculate the arrow wrap width needed. Take the outer diameter of your arrow (be sure to check for your spine) and multiply by 3.14. i.e. (.300 x 3.14 = .92″) This means you will have .08″ overlap on a 1″ wrap. You want to try and keep the overlap around .10″. If you go to short it may not stick and if you go way too short there will be a gap. You definitely do not want that.