MtnMetal Traditional Wraps are a collaboration between Jason Prezbindowski of MtnMetal and White Water Archery. We are proud to be offering the MtnMetal series of products!
Our arrow wraps are a combination of style, durability and ease of use that makes it the best arrow wrap on the planet. All our arrow wraps come in a package of 15. We have multiple options in width, length and thickness (with or without laminate armor). We use 2.5 mil vinyl for our laminated armor wraps and use a 3 mil vinyl for wraps without the armor. The laminate armor is a 2.5 mil thick plastic laminate that protects the arrows from those scuffs and dings you get when you are shooting tight groups!
Arrow wraps that are reflective come with the laminated armor due to it being a different type of material to protect your wraps. Every aspect of the White Water Archery wrap was carefully considered. From the thickness of vinyl and laminate armor to the color that is chosen to most closely match common fletching and vane colors. We want your wrap to be the perfect compliment to your arrows. Best of all designed, manufactured and shipped from right here in the USA!
Arrow Fit Chart:
- .75″ – your smallest micro diameter arrows on the market. You arrow better be SMALL!
- 1″ – fits most standard diameter carbon arrows from 500 spine and smaller.
- 1.125″ – fits the stiffer spine arrows 400 spine and up, but not your fatboy style arrows! Also works well with the crossbow bolts.
- 1.25″ fits most of the fatboy style carbon arrows around 23/64″.
- 1.4″ is for only the largest circumference arrows available on the market: your 27/64”