White Water Archery’s arrow wraps are a combination of style, durability and ease of use that makes it the best arrow wrap on the planet. We have multiple options in width, length and thickness (with our without laminate armor). The laminate armor is a 2.5 mil thick plastic laminate that protects the arrows from those scuffs and dings you get when you are shooting tight groups! We highly recommend the laminate armor!
Every aspect of the White Water Archery wrap was carefully considered. From the thickness of vinyl and laminate armor to the color that is chosen to most closely match common fletching and vane colors. We want your wrap to be the perfect compliment to your arrows.
All our wraps are available in multiple lengths and widths to customize your wrap to the perfect arrow fit. If you don’t see a size you need let us know!Product Details:
- Available in multiple color combinations. Other colors available in other listings.
- Available in 6 lengths: 3″, 4″, 5″, 7″, 8″, 9″ – This is all personal preference, but if you need another size let us know!
- Available in 5 widths: .75″, 1″, 1.125″, 1.25″, 1.4″ – If you need to change length or width just message us!
- Thickness for wrap with laminate armor is: 2.5 mil vinyl and 2.5mil laminate armor for a 5mil total thickness.
- White Water Archery logo is emblazoned on the nock end of the wrap to show you aren’t using a cheap knockoff!
- We use a 3 mil vinyl for a little extra thickness on wraps that do not have the protective laminate armor.
- Best of all: designed, manufactured and shipped from right here in the USA!
.75″ – your smallest micro diameter arrows on the market. Your arrow better be SMALL!
1″ – fits most standard diameter carbon arrows from 400 spine GTs and 250 spine Carbon Express and smaller.
1.125″ – fits the stiffer spine arrows 340 GT spine and up, but not your fatboy style arrows!
1.25″ fits most of the fatboy style carbon arrows around 23/64″.
1.4″ is for only the largest circumference arrows available on the market: your 27/64″
How to calculate the arrow wrap width needed. Take the outer diameter of your arrow (be sure to check for your spine) and multiply by 3.14. i.e. (.300 x 3.14 = .92″) This means you will have .08″ overlap on a 1″ wrap. You want to try and keep the overlap around .10″. If you go to short it may not stick and if you go too short there will be a gap. You definitely do not want that.IF YOU AREN’T SURE ABOUT WHAT WIDTH OPT UP IN SIZE. A LITTLE OVERLAP IS FINE! IF A WRAP IS TOO SHORT IT IS UNUSABLE!!! Feel free to message us if you have any questions.