White Water Archery Precision Half Out Insert Test Kit – .204″ ID – You receive 4 pieces total.
The White Water Archery Precision half out inserts are the ultimate in precision and high tolerance manufacturing. They are made from SUS300 stainless steel and have a +/- 1/2 grain tolerance. They have a .204″ inner diameter that fit our Ranger and Mesa Arrows perfectly and taper up to fit any 5/16″ field point. These half out inserts are intended for competition or high level shooters that want the most out of their equipment.
Test kit includes 4 different weights: 20gr aluminum, 50, 75 and 100gr in stainless steel.
- Test kit sold as a 4 pc assortment.
- SUS300 stainless steel for 50, 75 and 100 grain inserts
- Black anodized aluminum for the 20 grain insert.
- 5/16″ Outer diameter fits most standard size inserts.
- .204″ inner diameter fits our Ranger and Mesa arrows perfectly, as well as, any other .204″ ID arrow.
- All 4 weights have approximately 1/2″ of half out outside the shaft.
- 20 grain aluminum – 1 1/8″ long
- 50 grain SS – 1 1/8″ long
- 75 grain SS – 1 3/8″ long
- 100 grain SS – 1 13/16″ long
There are no reviews yet.