350 spine – Finished arrows sold as a 6 piece set.
The Ranger traditional wood grain carbon arrows are a combination of strength and durability, but still give you that beautiful wood grain finish that all traditional archers love.
The .204 inner diameter creates a smaller diameter arrow that creates a thicker stronger wall and less surface area for wind deflection. We believe we have created the best looking most durable traditional arrow on the market.
SOLD IN 6PC PACKS
- +-.003 arrow straightness
- 350 Spine
- 4″ right wing feather fletching.
- Total arrow weight without inserts or field points is approximately 350 grains.
- 32″ length – cut to length for free. – Arrows are cut carbon to carbon. Our nocks add 5/16″ to the total length.
- Hand Squaring available (for additional cost.)
- Ship with nocks only.
- Stainless steel half out inserts available in 50, 75 and 100 grain. 20 grain aluminum is also available. If you choose to add inserts, you will receive 6 inserts for your set of finished arrows.
- Field points are also available here on our website in 100, 125, 150, 175 and 200 grains.
The Ranger is available in 4 different spines: