We encourage everyone to learn to build their own arrows. There really is a satisfaction that comes with building, tuning and truly knowing every aspect of your build. That isn’t for everyone! There is an investment in the tools, the time and the experience that not everyone is willing or able to do. We get that! Let us build out your arrows for you, with the specs and looks you want for your build. Choose every aspect of the build from the components, the performance and even the look. Want something simple? We can do it. Want something a little more flashy? We can make that happen as well.
- We only build on our Mesa 3k carbon weave or Ranger traditional arrows shafts. Both are .204″ inner diameter and offer that smaller diameter for faster flight, less wind drag, better penetration and durability.
- All builds are spine aligned and hand squared. We offer these as options when purchasing bare shafts, but we believe these to be important steps in the process and do not want them to be skipped on our in-house builds. Mesa arrows are available in 250, 300, 350 and 400 spine. If you choose 500 or 600 spine in the Mesa the website will say that option is not available. The Ranger is available in 350, 400, 500 and 600 spine. Same as the mesa if you choose 250 or 300 in a Ranger those options are not available, so you must choose a spine that is available for the arrow model you choose.
- Components are our own precision inserts and field points. These are VERY high tolerance +- 1/2 grain options. The inserts are available in 4 weights from 20-100 grains and our field points are available from 100-200 grains. You can build a fast lighter arrow or build something that will really pack a punch with up to 300 grains up front from us. The field points are available here on our website.
- We believe one thing that will set us apart from many finished arrows on the market is the complete customization available on the looks of your arrow. We offer over a 1000 arrow wrap designs and color combinations. You can choose the color of vanes or feather fletchings, even down the color of the nock which has 4 options. We build arrows that stand out and allow you to show your individuality and personality. Is this necessary, no, but is it cool? Oh yeah.
- We offer a variety of vanes and feather fletchings. Have a look at the images on this listing to see the differences.
- Our arrow wraps are available for these builds in 4″ up to 10″. Not every design is available in all sizes. We do however recommend choosing arrow wraps that are at least 2 inches longer than the vane or fletching you choose, i.e., if you choose the Q2I Fusion II – 2.1″ vane we recommend at least a 4″ long wrap. This allows for a better looking product as most of our designs have graphics that will be covered up if the correct length is not chosen. Another reason is if you choose a 4″ Bearpaw feather fletching and a 4″ wrap, the feather will be longer than the wrap when you include the 1/2″ or 1″ distance from the back of the arrow.
Sold as 6 piece sets.
- +-.003 arrow straightness – once cut down for the custom builds are typically even straighter.
- 32″ length – cut to length for free. – Arrows are cut carbon to carbon. Our nocks add 5/16″ to the total length. We recommend a minimum of at least 1″ longer the length from string to your arrow rest.
- Spine Alignment is included with a custom build.
- Hand Squaring is include with a custom build.
- Standard Fletching is 3 fletch and right helical.
- Standard distance between fletching and nock end is 1″ for vanes and 1/2″ for feathers.
- Nocks are available in black, blue, green or red.
- White Water Archery Precision Stainless steel half out inserts are included with a custom build and are available in 50, 75 and 100 grain. 20 grain aluminum is also available. You will receive 6 inserts for each set. Inserts will be installed at no cost. Our precision half out inserts mate perfectly to our 5/16″ precision field points.
- Optional field points can be purchased here on our website. They are available in 100, 125, 150, 175 and 200 grains. They are high quality, high tolerance 303 stainless steel. You will be hard pressed to find a better field point on the market. If you choose field points they will be installed at no cost.
The Mesa 3k carbon weave arrows were built with a heavy mass and carbon fiber weave that gives you the strength and toughness to take on any game animal you choose to hunt.
The .204 inner diameter creates a smaller diameter arrow that creates a thicker stronger wall and less surface area for wind deflection.
The Mesa is available in 4 different spines:
The Ranger traditional wood grain carbon arrows are a combination of strength and durability, but still give you that beautiful wood grain finish that all traditional archers love.
The .204 inner diameter creates a smaller diameter arrow that creates a thicker stronger wall and less surface area for wind deflection. We believe we have created the best looking most durable traditional arrow on the market.
The Ranger is available in 4 different spines: